Background Information note and Guidelines for Applicants.
If you are interested in applying to the Project Facility, please register here to obtain your login to apply.
- Please carry out a Mandatory Eligibility Self-check before filling in your application.
- The deadline to receive Executive Project Summaries is Monday, 15 February 2017 (17:00 Abu Dhabi time).
- The Full Project Proposal including a full feasibility study is to be provided later in the process if the project is shortlisted in May 2017
- A government guarantee letter needs to be submitted as an attachment to the Executive Project Summary submission. Please use the government or non-government letter template provided.
- Co-funding institutions are listed on the funding page. Any questions on co-funding can be sent to email@example.com.
- All applications must be submitted in English. If this presents a significant challenge, applicants should contact the Project Facility (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least three weeks in advance of the deadline for applications for each cycle.
- Costs to the applicant arising from the application process are to be borne by the applicant.
- All applicants not selected for funding can apply again in subsequent cycles.
Note that there is now an optional circular to the respective government entities involved in the international borrowing affairs of countries to explain the IRENA/ADFD Project Facility and the ADFD requirement for a government guarantee. If there is a delay in the submission, please note this in an attachment in the application email@example.com.