FOURTH CYCLE NOW CLOSED. FIFTH CYCLE TO OPEN IN NOVEMBER 2016.
Background Information note.
If you are interested in applying to the Project Facility, please register here. You will be informed of the opening of the Fifth Cycle closer to the time.
- Please carry out a Mandatory Eligibility Self-check before filling in your application.
- Download the Fourth Cycle Form and fill in the Executive Project Summary (including project owner information) tab in the form and work offline and then upload to the interface. Supporting documents can also be submitted. The deadline is Monday, 15 February 2016 (17:00 Abu Dhabi time).
- The Full Project Proposal tab is to be filled in later in the process if the project is shortlisted in May 2016.
- A full feasibility study must be submitted with the Full Project Proposal.
- A government guarantee letter needs to be submitted in addition to the Fourth Cycle Form. Please use the government or non-government letter template provided.
- Co-funding institutions are listed on the funding page. Any questions on co-funding can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applications must be submitted in English. If this presents a significant challenge, applicants should contact the Project Facility (email@example.com) at least three weeks in advance of the deadline for applications for each cycle.
- Costs to the applicant arising from the application process are to be borne by the applicant.
- All applicants not selected for funding can apply again in subsequent cycles.