Background Information note and Guidelines for Applicants.
- If you are interested in applying to the Project Facility, please register here to obtain your login to apply.
- Please carry out a Mandatory Eligibility Self-check before filling in your application.
- The deadline to receive Executive Project Summaries is Monday, 15 February 2017 (17:00 Abu Dhabi time).
- The Full Project Proposal including a full feasibility study is to be provided later in the process if the project is shortlisted in May 2017
- A government guarantee letter needs to be submitted as an attachment to the Executive Project Summary submission. Please use the government or non-government letter template provided.
- Co-funding institutions are listed on the funding page. Any questions on co-funding can be sent to email@example.com.
- All applications must be submitted in English. If this presents a significant challenge, applicants should contact the Project Facility (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least three weeks in advance of the deadline for applications for each cycle.
- Costs to the applicant arising from the application process are to be borne by the applicant.
- All applicants not selected for funding can apply again in subsequent cycles.
- Note that there is now an optional circular to the respective government entities involved in the international borrowing affairs of countries to explain the IRENA/ADFD Project Facility and the ADFD requirement for a government guarantee. If there is a delay in the submission, please note this in an attachment in the application email@example.com.